Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Joe Gande New Live Video of "Shelter Me"

Hi Everybody,

As I mentioned in my last post...I have been going through tons of video footage compiling clips for a new DVD that is in the works and due out soon...it will feature live footage, rehearsals, in studio antics and personal interviews...

Just sharing some of the vids along the way...

This one is a cool, live video of my song 'Shelter Me"...recorded at The C Note in NYC...

It is a bluesier version than the track on my CD....with a vocal intro...and is the complete song as opposed to a collection of clips...The song features The Godsend Sessions...Tim Ouimette on Trumpet, Neal Zum on bass, Craig Shrawder on Keys and Andrew Frawley on the drums...

Hope you dig it!

Please check it out...and share your thoughts and comments here and also visit my Youtube website too... to view in HD, "Like", tweet and share when you get a chance..it really helps alot!

Next up: Video of a performance Live at The Bitterend!

Thank you for everything!

Love,

Joe

 

Don't forget to pick up a high quality download of my CD too! It's available in any format for your computer music players, itunes, ipod, cell phone or to burn a cd...

Please visit: http://www.joegande.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment