Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Super Joe!:)

Well, I am a super hero, but, apparently part human nonetheless-so being so busy & stressed I have officially run myself ragged & I am now sick!:)LOL This is what I looked like this morning when I woke up!!:)LOL Doctor says 10 days of R&R and antibiotics ought to do the trick and I'll be back to myself! Have a bad case of Bronchitis...so...I will try my best to get back to you all in regards to emails, comments, messages and music biz stuff asap!!:)
Thank you...and goodnight...
Love,
Joe
PS..anyone else remember these when you were a kid?!:) LOL
I thought they were Monchici... or trolls or something?
Joegande-superherotroll
Thank you all so much for your love, friendship and support!:)

Please leave a comment...share your thoughts and ideas..."Like", "Tweet"  +1 and share...and remember to follow or subscribe here to my blog to keep in touch and to stay updated on happenings....thank you!:)

 My Music...

http://joegande.bandcamp.com

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-godsend-sessions/id416008000

http://www.joegande.com


 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. We all need to take a break once in a while, and when we don't, our bodies let us know, don't they? I hope you feel better very soon, Joe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much SK....finally catching up here....sorry it took forever!:)lol You are so right...they sure do let us know...and too much stress+ no sleep=sick! I try so hard these days to really take care of myself much better then in the past when I can..but life has had me way too busy and since I was a kid I'm not one to really care about myself that much....I really appreciate you stopping by and for such a wonderful comment! Oh and thank you to the invite to your blog!:) Have a great new week! Joe

      Delete