Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some Omega3s to start the Happy New Year!:) Salmon Cakes

Hi Everybody!:)
Watching Top Chef & cooked up some Salmon Cakes for a late dinner tonight!:)
Some Omega3s to start the New Year!!!:)
What do you think? 
Should I include these and other seafood dishes in my upcoming cookbook?

Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2013!
It's gonna be an awesome New Year! I feel it!
Thank you all so much for being so wonderful to me & to my music...really...and for being there for me in good & bad times throughout 2012...with such real friendship & support!
I really appreciate you listening to and sharing and purchasing my music and taking the time to comment and email & share your thoughts and all of your kindness all over the web!...It means so much to me.
I certainly am very blessed and have THE BEST real friends, family and network from around the world!!!
Love,
Joe

I improvised this tonight...and a lot of times I do...depending on what I have in the kitchen...so the recipe may vary....

I will put this recipe with more detailed, full instructions in my new, upcoming cookbook!

Ingredients:

1 Can of Salmon...Wild Alaskan or Sockeye..or fresh Salmon if available, Remove bones & skin
1 Egg
Panko bread crumbs
Mayonaise
Lemon
Minced Onion-I grated it on a zester
Celery- remove strings...chopped very fine & sautéed to soften a bit
Dill
Cayenne Pepper...just a touch
Salt
Black Pepper

 


                                                               Click photo to enlarge...


                                                             Click photo to enlarge...


Thank you for reading...
Please leave a comment...share your thoughts and ideas..."Like", "Tweet"  +1 and share, etc...etc... Remember to follow or subscribe to my blog to keep in touch and to stay updated on happenings....thank you!:)

My Music...
Please show your support by picking up a high quality digital download of my CD..."The Godsend Sessions" for just $12.99 on Bandcamp...just click the pic..or visit the sites below....
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment