Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Friday, February 8, 2013

Asparagus and Egg Frittata

One of my very favorites...Asparagus and Egg Frittata...

Actually I love them all...potatoes, onions and egg, pepper and egg....or even potato, onion, pepper and egg!:)lol Get creative...the frittata is one of the most affordable, healthy,  yet simplest and delicious meals or side dishes...
It also makes for a delicious sandwich, hero, sub, grinder etc...etc...

Food like this makes me HAPPY! :) lol
A hunk of Italian bread and a glass wine and you're all set!

I will have quite a few different Frittata recipes in my upcoming cookbook...
Look for it as a downloadable e-book to start...with recipes, photos and personal stories, remembrances, and family anecdotes coming soon!:)

Thank you all so much for reading....and for subscribing to my blog....
Love,
Joe

Click photo to enlarge






My Music...
Please show your support...have a listen and if you enjoy it,  pick up a high quality digital download of my 11 track CD..."The Godsend Sessions" for $12.99 here...
                                                       

2 comments: