Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Saturday's Paella...and some family history

The weekend's Saturday night feast! 
I made some Paella...
This meal idea came about from me looking through some old things & I found a photo of my great great grandfather. He was from Naples, Italy, via Florence...
I found out that he had 18 children with the same woman!!! 
I also found out that they moved to Spain where he lived in Valencia and became the Premier Ballet Dancer for the Royal court!! 
Which ties in to why I had the idea to make this meal that night...because it originates in Valencia, Spain! LOL Yeah...I love history a little!! LOL 
Anyway...I hope you all had a great Tuesday & have an awesome night!! 

Buon Martedi a tutti!! 
Love, 
Joe

Click to enlarge photo...




No comments:

Post a Comment