Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Friday, October 19, 2012

When life hands you lemons......make a loaf of homemade Italian bread!:)

When life hands you lemons....hmmm.....make a loaf of homemade Italian bread!:)lol

Yeah, I know the expression..the response is "make lemonade"....lol...but, well, it's been a rough week on the homefront for me...stress city! So I decided to make a homemade bread....
I know some of you can probably relate in some way?

This is a very simple recipe...a little flour, touch of salt...and I didn't have any yeast..so I used beer instead...it really came out delicious!:)

Have a great Saturday everyone! Buon Sabato a tutti!! :)
Love, 
Joe



Click photo to enlarge...

Click photo to enlarge...

Thank you for reading...
Please leave a comment...share your thoughts and ideas..."Like", "Tweet" +1 and share, etc...etc...
Remember to follow or subscribe to my blog to keep in touch and to stay updated on happenings....thank you!:)

 My Music...
Show your support...Pick up a high quality digital download of my CD..."The Godsend Sessions"...
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment