Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pasticiotti! ....and new cookbook for 2012/2013? Yes!!:)

Posted this earlier this week...so I thought I'd do a blog post too...was having some afternoon espresso and had a craving....so....a few hours later...One of my all time favorite Italian pastries....Pasticiotti!!:)

Many people have been asking...and thank you all so much for being so kind and supportive of my food posts!:)...yes...I will be working on a cook book or at least maybe a downloadable e-cook book this year!!:) Started putting it together...if you have any advice or ideas  and/or have experience with this kind of thing...or how to get it out there...your thoughts would be greatly appreciated...please contact me and let me know!!:)
Thank you,
Love, Joe


Pasticiotti-1-2012


Please remember to follow or subscribe here to my blog to keep in touch and updated on happenings....thank you!:)
My Music...
http://joegande.bandcamp.com
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-godsend-sessions/id416008000

No comments:

Post a Comment