Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Joe Gande Featured Artist of the Week at NuMuBu.com Musician Network | Empowering Artists & Musicians

I recently found a great new website called Numubu...It looked realy cool and I saw a few friends and familiar faces there so I signed up. I then noticed that I was tops in the up and coming category for awhile...and now I recieved word last night that I have been honored as Featured Artist of the Week!
Thank you Numubu!:)


Numubu is a great new website to join for networking! Everyone should go sign up there. It's For music, music biz and industry professionals, promoters, radio, podcasts, art, web design, film, video, tv, photography, etc...Their motto is "Empowering independent artists and musicians". You have the... choice to join as an artist, listener, group or company. They also have the option to instantly import info from your facebook account like photos, "ilikes" etc. (myspace info importing coming soon) Daily tips on self-promotion, advertising, legal issues and so much more. Broadcast live streaming video there too!
This is from the site...

ARTIST OF THE WEEK

Congratulations to Joe Gande for being chosen as NuMuBu’s Artist of the Week!


Please do check it out... Be sure to look me up and become a friend or fan...and share and spread the word!
Thank you,
Love,
Joe
Here's the sign up link: http://www.numubu.com/signup.php?ref=thegodsendsessions@yahoo.com

Numubu Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment