Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"A Musical Mind"

                                                                    Click to enlarge... 

I was just looking through some old pics and came across this…It’s some artwork of mine that I did a long time ago now…it was originally just a doodle that I drew by hand… I often doodle:) I then scanned it into the computer at some point. When designing the original CD artwork for “But First…This Song”(Now recently released as “The Godsend Sessions”) I was going to use this for something…probably somewhere on the inside booklet…I guess I will still use it for the physical release of my CD ”The Godsend Sessions” which should be coming soon.
Some time back…I was a member of a website called talentdatabase.com and I titled the work “A Musical Mind” and uploaded it there…it was then given an award and featured on the main page! :) Some of my wonderful artist friends and also many artists that I began to meet online showed me alot of support and encouragement and seemed to really like it and wanted to see more of my work and so called “Doodles”. The website soon shutdown and disappeared…but then I put it up on deviantart.com…
It is also available at my cafepress store as a ceramic tile coaster…and from what some friends and fans have told me  it really looks cool as a design for that…like a mosaic tile…
My deviantart link is: http://joegande.deviantart.com/
Please visit and comment and if you have a page there with your work let me know and connect with me there…
I’d really love to know what you all think and get some feedback…
Thank you!
Love,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment