Follow Joe Gande on Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Soundcloud LinkedIn itunes Amazon Spotify Pinterest

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Musician's Social Club's Blog Talk Radio Show Joe Gande Interview/Feature

I had a great time Sunday doing a phone in interview/feature on Leasa Rosolino's The Musicians Social Club Blogtalkradio Show...
Thanks to all that tuned in,joined us in the chat room there, called in or caught the show later...I really appreciate all the kind words, thoughts and messages about my music!:)
I think this is the first time I've done one of these phone in podcast interviews...and after this experience I think I will definitely be doing some more...
Leasa was an awesome host! We talked about some things...she played a few of my songs and people called in... So glad I got to chat with one of my longtime online friends...the talented Singer/Songwriter Tommie Brewster!
Thanks for calling in Tommie and for your awesome questions!
I Loved chatting with everyone in the chat room too..it was great!

Many of you that really know me may know that I'm not that fond of the phone in general and can be pretty phone shy:) Unless of course I happen to be rambling or ranting and raving about a subject that I am passionate about!:)LOL
 Except for when I am singing...I think I sound pretty goofy...you know..like when you're a kid and you hear yourself played back on a tape recorder for the first time and don't even recognize yourself and say "That's me?"!:)
But...Leasa asked...and she made me feel really comfortable about the whole idea...so I thought that I would give it a shot...Here is the result...

Listen to internet radio with MusiciansSocialClub on Blog Talk Radio

If the player isn't showing above for some reason...
Here is the direct link to listen to my interview:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/musicianssocialclub/2010/08/01/the-musicians-social-clubs-blog-talk-radio-show

Direct link to the main show page: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/musicianssocialclub

You might want to think about sign up for an acount on Blogtalkradio...It's really a great website...and you can find all kinds of cool stuff that you may be interested in...save your favorite shows, get reminders about upcoming events..and share it easily....
Please leave a comment...let me know your thoughts and share across your social networks...
Thank you,
Love,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment